Abacus Automation is built from a diverse and accomplished group of mechanical engineering designers, software developers, drafts people, mechanical and electrical technician who share a common goal in applying the highest level of problem-solving skills and exceptional customer service to each-and-every client. We are currently looking for future team members for the following roles:
- Develop and expand features and products using a variety of programming languages
- Review project requirements and write technical specifications
- Debug, test, and fix errors
- Document code development and revisions
- Create and use software tools to help automate writing code
- Associates Degree or 2 years’ experience in programming, software development, or other related fields
- Create machine programs for any or all of the following: PLC, HMI, PC, AB, Siemens, robots, servos, and vision systems
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
Abacus Automation designs and builds custom machines for a broad range of industries. We are located in historic and beautiful Bennington, VT. 45 minutes from Albany NY and at the foot of the Green Mountains. The immediate area offers skiing, hiking, biking, boating, fishing, and hunting, as well as, several well known colleges and museums.
Please send cover letter and resume to:
Abacus Automation, Inc.
264 Shields Drive
Bennington, VT 05201
If you’ve got the skills and attitude that we need, please email us your resume by CLICKING HERE. You can also just upload your resume and fill in your contact info below. Please include a cover letter and a FEW lines to tell us how you’re qualified. We look forward to hearing from you!